Lawn Fertilization in West Chester, Downingtown, Exton, PA & Surrounding Cities
Our lawn fertilization service also includes weed control treatments!
Give your grass the nutrients it craves by signing up for our lawn fertilization service. Our five-step program will supply your lawn with the necessary nutrients it needs to stay healthy throughout the year. Our granular fertilizers are organic-based and slowly release nutrients into the soil without introducing any unwanted chemicals. You can also add our grub control treatment to our lawn fertilization program to keep those root-munching pests from damaging the root system of your lawn. We serve residential and commercial properties in West Chester, Downingtown, Exton, or surrounding areas in Pennsylvania. Give us a call at (610) 285-9727 to schedule our lawn fertilization service for your property today.
Our lawn fertilization program consists of five steps and also includes weed control treatments.<>
Our five-step lawn fertilization program is designed to supply your lawn with nutrients throughout the year. This program also includes weed control treatments to keep weeds from overtaking your lawn and stealing nutrients from your grass. We will visit your property during the following times:
- Early Spring - Our first treatment includes a balanced, slow-release fertilizer that strengthens your grass at a cellular level. We also administer pre-emergent weed control to prevent weeds from ever getting a foothold in your lawn.
- Early Summer - We'll follow up with another treatment of our slow-release, balanced fertilizer to strengthen your grass, coupled with another pre-emergent weed control treatment.
- Summer - Our summer fertilization features a low-nitrogen fertilizer that won't burn your lawn, yet provides the needed boost of nutrients to feed it through those summer months.
- Early Fall - We'll apply a balanced fertilizer that promotes healthy root development.
- Late Fall - Our last fertilizer treatment will prepare your lawn for winter dormancy and help it green up quickly in the spring.
Our organic lawn fertilizers provide nutrients without chemicals.
We use organic, granular fertilizers for our lawn fertilization service. Granular lawn fertilizers slowly release nutrients into the soil. This means your grass will have a constant supply of nutrients until we return for the next application of our lawn fertilizer. The products we use for our lawn fertilization service are organic-based, meaning they are created with primarily organic components. This allows us to provide the necessary nutrients to your lawn without the addition of unnecessary chemicals.
Add preventative grub control so your beautiful lawn is protected from grubs.
Another great way to promote a healthy lawn is by adding our preventative grub control treatment to our lawn fertilization program. No one wants to build up the health of their grass only to have it destroyed by grubs feeding on it from underneath. Our preventative grub control treatment works by eliminating grub eggs before they get the chance to hatch, so you won't have to deal with these root-munching pests at all.
We administer our liquid grub control treatments in May or June.
Give us a call today to schedule our lawn fertilization service.
We've taken our years of lawn care experience to develop an effective program that is tailored to the lawns in our area. When you schedule our lawn fertilization service, your lawn will receive the nutrients that it needs to thrive throughout the year. We've been serving properties in West Chester, Downingtown, Exton and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania for 16 years. We offer our services to residential, commercial, and HOA properties. Give us a call at (610) 285-9727 to schedule our lawn fertilization service for your property.